Welcome to the show! Today’s episode is perfect for those of you who want to improve your communication skills and become a more confident & compelling communicator at work. Today’s guest Margot is a professional storyteller, a Moth Grandslam champion, and travels the world teaching others how to tell stories.
In this interview, you’ll hear us chat about:
- The struggle to show your true self at work
- Feeling awkward in the workplace
- How to get better at small talk (even when it feels annoying or hard)
- How to manage stage fright
- How to communicate in a more compelling way
- The power of stories and how to use them in our communications at work
- How to make a compelling case for why you’re perfect for the role or promotion
And so much more. To get in touch with Margot, check out her website at: https://www.margotleitman.com/ where you can learn more about her and get her books.
Follow Margot on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/margotleitman/?hl=en
Check out Margot’s books: https://www.margotleitman.com/books
Be sure to come say hi to me in the Facebook group and download my free assertiveness ebook – links below:
Free assertiveness Ebook: https://www.assertivenessebook.com/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theartofspeakingup/
Art of Speaking Up email newsletter signup: https://mailchi.mp/e7735b5f8f83/aosu ,
As always, it’s a joy to have you listening, and I’ll catch you next week!