Welcome to the show! Today I’m talking with ex-engineer and current Coach/Consultant Kara. This conversation is deep, honest, and full of femininity and soul. I personally loved it, and I hope you enjoy it just as much.
Listen in and you’ll hear us talk all about:
- Kara’s definition of confidence
- The split between one’s work person (how we ‘should’ show up) vs. one’s true self
- How to change our default patterns of behavior
- How Kara uses mindfulness to grow, develop, and build confidence
- Gaining distance & feeling more peaceful during triggering situations
- How being in a hypermasculine environment was challenging to Kara
- How to get in touch with your true self
- How to build confidence & uncover your talents and gifts
- The struggle & the power in recognizing your own gifts
- Intellectualizing and thinking about something vs. deeply feeling it and tuning into bodily wisdom
Kara’s website & blog: https://karadiane.com/about/
To join the facebook group, click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theartofspeakingup/
I’d love to hear what part of this conversation resonated most. Shoot me a DM or tag me on Instagram @theartofspeakingup so I can say hi.