Today we are back with PART 2 of my discussion with the incredible Erin Foley. She’s a ninja-level mindset coach who has deep experience working with women who are struggling with mindset at work. If you are looking to shed your insecurities and build confidence, this conversation will be perfect for you.
In this conversation, you’ll hear us chat about:
- How our thoughts influence our behaviors
- How to feel better by managing our own thoughts
- Sitting at the back of the room in meetings
- Negotiating for a raise with a scarcity vs. an abundance mindset
- Building courage
- How to approach taking risks
- How to push yourself to do scary things
- Feeling like you’re behind in your career
- Why negative career experiences aren’t 100% bad
- Tactical steps for advancing your career
And much more!
Be sure to check out Erin’s website, where you can get her free guide: https://www.erinmfoley.com/
To join the facebook group, click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theartofspeakingup/
To sign up for the Art of Speaking Up email newsletter, click here: https://mailchi.mp/e7735b5f8f83/aosu , and
As always, thank you for tuning in, and have a great day!