Welcome to the show! I am so pumped about today’s episode, because I am speaking with Erin Foley, a guest who has been a listener favorite!
Erin Foley is a mindset coach who specializes in helping women with their mindset at work. If you struggle with confidence, worry, negative thoughts, and any sort of struggle – her advice will resonate with you on a deep level.
In this interview, you’ll hear us talk about:
- Erin’s advice and insights around fear and worry
- The brain’s bias towards negativity
- Why feedback can feel so scary
- Why new projects, jobs, & situations can trigger a crisis of confidence
- How we can feel better by becoming aware of and managing our thoughts
- Why mindset is just as important as career strategy
- How mindset issues evolve as we grow and develop
- Worrying about what other people think
- Getting unstuck from negative thought loops
- How mindset relates to burnout and exhaustion
And so much more!
Be sure to check out Erin’s website, where you can get her free guide: https://www.erinmfoley.com/
To join the facebook group, click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theartofspeakingup/
To sign up for the Art of Speaking Up email newsletter, click here: https://mailchi.mp/e7735b5f8f83/aosu , and
As always, thank you for tuning in, and have a great day!