In today’s episode, I’m talking with a listener of the podcast, Tami Lyons! In addition to running a ski school, Tami has spent much of her career in the corporate world. In this interview, she opens up about how her mindset got in her own way professionally, and how she learned to let go of self-questioning and constant worrying about what other people think.
In this interview, you’ll hear Tami and I talk about:
- Tami’s evolution and mindset growth
- Tami’s early career struggle
- How to handle confusion, ambiguity, and struggle
- Self talk
- Self criticism vs. Self encouragement
- Uncovering strengths
- Using strengths to overcome challenges
And so much more!
A HUGE thank you to Tami for coming on the show and sharing her story. Please take a moment to let us know if you liked this conversation by rating and reviewing us in the Apple podcasts app!
As always, thanks for tuning in and I’ll catch you next week!