This week I chatted with Regina Romeo about her career in HR and everything she’s learned along the way about salary negotiation. Regina and I talked about the mental side of negotiation in addition to the tools and tactics of salary negotiation. In this conversation we cover:
- How to prepare to negotiate salary
- How to collect information prior to discussing salary so that you are prepared and informed
- Why it’s normal to be nervous or stressed to negotiate salary
- How to frame salary negotiations and asks
- Why it’s okay (and not a deal-breaker) to be nervous during interviews
- How to mentally get through career setbacks and tough times
- And lots more!
Check our Regina’s podcast, office politics radio: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/office-politics-radio/id1358857631?mt=2
Join the Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/722566004802516/
I hope you enjoy this episode, and as always, Email email@example.com or DM @theartofspeakingup on Instagram to submit feedback or a listener question for the show!