Today I’m chatting with licensed therapist, Risha London Nathan, about her work as a therapist and how she supports female clients through some of the professional challenges that they encounter. Risha share advice and practical insights based on her years of training and experience, and in this episode we talk about:
- Why it can be difficult to ask for what we need and assert boundaries
- How fear of not being good enough can manifest professionally
- The importance self-acceptance and acknowledging our emotions
- How to release, process, and let go of strong negative emotions
- Being highly sensitive at work
- And much more!
Check out Risha’s site, www.WellwithRisha.com and follow her in Instagram at @wellwithRisha.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and as always, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM @theartofspeakingup on Instagram to submit feedback or a listener question for the show!