Whether it’s a frustrating project, a co-worker you don’t get along with, or just mental exhaustion – this conversation with Courtney dives into why we find ourselves feeling agitated and on edge some days at work.
Courtney Clifford is a facilitator, coach, kundalini yoga & meditation teacher based in NYC. She is the founder of TRUE, a transformative experiential development company that generates increased inner awareness through a blend of yogic science, practical energetic philosophy and techniques. Courtney is also the creator Amplified EnergyTM as a way for people of all walks of life to experience their “TRUE” selves and achieve peace from the inside out.
In this conversation we cover:
- Why emotional intelligence matters at work
- How we can examine the role we play in coworker frictions
- How to process and let go of negative emotions that we feel at work
- How to deepen our self-awareness, and
- How to stay centered when work is driving us nuts
You can learn more about Courtney’s work at www.CourtneyClifford.com and follow her on Instagram – @courtopia.
Want to submit a listener question to be answered on the show? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM @theartofspeakingup on Instagram.